Monday, September 29, 2014

Dubai

I finally made it to Dubai a couple of weeks ago!  I was so excited to finally see this place.  I wanted to go to Dubai as soon as I got to the UAE, but needed to wait until I got my first pay check (talk about excitement when I finally got paid).  Dubai is only an hour away from where I am living so I plan on visiting frequently.  On this trip I went to the beach and the largest mall in the world, Dubai Mall!  It was a great short day trip.  I can't wait until I go again...which will probably be this weekend!


Highway View







 Tall buildings everywhere!











 The Beach!!!





The tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa




 In front of the largest mall in the world, Dubai Mall.
Police Car

The aquarium inside the mall


 Mall Map because I couldn't get a picture of how big the mall really is, lol.


Water fountain inside the mall.  I thought it was pretty cool.




1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!!!! It doesn't even look real! Those buildings are massive!!!! It's like a scene from Back to the Future! That's just crazy! I've seen a water fountain like that one before. I think it was in a restaurant here in New York. It's really cool. I think I'd be in Dubai pretty often as well. That is something else.

    Oh and the beach...I'm sure you were soooo happy to get there!!

    ReplyDelete